Iced Coffee With Ice Coffee Cubes
To make a great tasting glass of iced coffee you need to take the same care as you would with hot coffee.
Don't try to use leftover coffee for iced coffee but brew it as a delicious drink on its own.
- 64 ounces fresh brewed coffee (or however much your coffee pot makes, your favorite, flavored is good too)
- 64 ounces fresh brewed coffee (or however much your coffee pot makes, same kind as you made the first time)
- sugar (optional) or Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- cream (optional)
- Brew regular strength coffee and freeze it in ice cube trays.
- Fill tall glasses with the coffee cubes and pour regular strength coffee over them.
- Add sugar or cream if desired.