Berry Lemon Coffee Cake
If you happened to like Meyer lemon here is the cake you should bake!
* 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/2 cup almond meal
* 1/4 cup oatmeal
* 2 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
* 1/4 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
* 1/2 tsp sea salt
* 1/2 cup organic natural cane sugar
* 1 mashed ripe banana
* 2 tbl unsalted chilled butter, cut into small pieces
* 1 lg organic egg
* juice of meyer lemon juice
* 3/4 cup almond milk
* 3/4 cup blackberries
* 1/2 cup raspberries
* zest of 1 meyer lemon
* 1/4 cup organic natural cane sugar
* 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, chopped
* juice of half of meyer lemon
* 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine flour, oats, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom and salt in a small bowl, stir.
Beat sugar, banana, and butter in mixer; beat at medium speed until blended. add egg and lemon juice, beat well.
Ad dry ingredients and almond milk alternately, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Fold in berries and zest.
Pour into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
For topping combine sugar, lrmon juice, almonds and cinnamon and sprinkle over top.
Bake for 35 minutes.